- Reflect-O-Ray (Vacuum)
- Omega II (Power Vented)
- Serengeti-IR (Residential)
- Synergy (High Intensity)
- Solaira (Electric)
- What is Infrared and Radiant Heat
- Premium Features
- Heat Loss Calculator
- Owners Manuals
- Apr 1, 2023 Calculating a proper heater loss and getting it right What is the difference between a heat loss calculation for a forced air system verses an Gas-fired Radiant infrared system?
- Feb 23, 2023 Why a you need a proper heat loss calculation Why a you need a proper heat loss calculation and the importance of a well designed system to maximize your return on investment on your Radiant infrared Gas fired heater
- Feb 20, 2023 Why Choose Infrared Radiant Heat for Your Building or Application? With radiant infra-red heat you can expect to save 30-50% on your application with a properly designed system.
- Aug 15, 2016 Advantages of a Gas Fired Radiant Infrared Heated Residential Garage Heating your garage with a gas fired radiant infrared heater has many advantages. It will extend your work space though out the year and into the winter months with the efficiency of a gas fired radiant infrared tube heater.
Why a you need a proper heat loss calculation
We get asked all the time "Is a properly designed gas infrared heating system with an accurate heat loss calculation to dial in the BTU requirement save that much more in operational costs over one that over estimates the BTU's by 10 to 25 percent?"
The short answer...Yes it will, ask us we can help with your design and heat loss!
Yes, a properly designed gas infrared heating system with an accurate heat loss calculation to determine the required BTU output can save more operational costs compared to one that over estimates by 10 to 25 percent more BTUs.
When a heating system is oversized,
- It will heat the space faster than necessary and then shut off before the thermostat reaches the desired temperature.
- Can result in short cycling, where the system turns on and off frequently, which not only wastes energy but also puts extra wear and tear on the heating equipment.
- An oversized heating system may produce uneven heating, leading to uncomfortable temperature variations in different areas of the space.
A properly sized heating system,
- Will operate longer and more efficiently to maintain the desired temperature.
- Will result in lower energy consumption.
- Reduced wear and tear on the equipment.
- Create a consistent and comfortable heating throughout the space.
Therefore, accurate heat loss calculations to determine the appropriate BTU output for the heating system can lead to more efficient and cost-effective operation of your gas infrared heating system.