SOLAIRA Alpha Series Electric Infrared Heater
Solaira’s most powerful, versatile heating system, engineered for commercial and industrial applications.
The NEW SOLAIRA ALPHA SERIES electric infrared heaters represent the evolution of engineered short wave heating technology. Alpha Series Heaters produce short wave length infrared that convert 85% of consumed energy to instant, controllable, directional heat. This heating technology is not affected by wind or draft as it warms people, objects and things and not the air. The modular design of the Solaira Alpha Series allows specifying engineers to adjust and direct speciﬁed heating loads based on area requirements. The Alpha Series modern, sleek design allows architects to integrate heating technology with clean un-intrusive lines. Alpha Series Heaters are engineered to meet P24 standard for water spray so they can be installed in both wet (outdoor) or dry conditions (indoor or outdoor).
RELIABLE, EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE
- COMMERCIAL GRADE
- POWDER COATED ALUMINUM BODY AND MOUNTING BRACKETS, STAINLESS ACCESSORIES
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR RATED FOR WET OR DRY CONDITIONS
- RAIN AND SNOW RESISTANT
- MODULAR DESIGN FOR ENGINEERED HEAT LOADS
- 85% ENERGY CONVERSION WITH NO CO2 OR NOX EMISSIONS
IDEAL FOR WAREHOUSES, SHIPPING AREAS, RESTAURANTS, VALET, RESTAURANT PATIO, CONCIERGE DESK, DRIVING RANGES, SECURITY GATE HOUSES, AREAN SEATING, COMMUNITY CENTERS, PLACE OF WORSHIP, ZOOS AND OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEXS.
The Innovative Solaira™ All-weather Outdoor Quartz Heater is highly efficient and economical. It is environmentally friendly, odorless, safe and virtually maintenance free. This unique heater only heats people and objects within the heat zone, not the air in between.
- High Output (1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4500 and 6000 Watt), Engineered to be installed in individually or tandem (see mounting options) for up to 18,000 watts of Solaira Heat
- Professional Grade
- 5000 hour emitter life (The emitter is included and can be replaced, sold seperately)
- IP23/65 rated Rain and snow proof
- Powder coated, formed metal body
- Min. mounting height: 8’3’/Min. clearance to above: 1’ (see individual product)
- Weight: H1 - 7.5 lb, H2 – 12.3 lb, H3 – 17.6 lb
- Certification: cCSAus (UL2021), CE approved
- 120 Volt: Power Cord Length: 15 feet. plug included (direct wired heater) Terminal box is included
- 240 Volt: Power cord. Length: 6 feet. plug NOT included (direct wired heater) Terminal box is included
- Size (W/H/D): 18.5˝/9.0˝/5.5˝ (w/bracket 11˝)
DURABLE AND WEATHERPROOF
- Weatherproof casing for outdoor, uncovered use
CONVENIENT AND VERSATILE
WHY CHOOSE SOLAIRA™ QUARTZ HEATING OVER NATURAL GAS OR PROPANE HEATERS?
- Low operating cost of approximately 18¢/ - 48 hr (based on electricity cost of 12¢/kW hour)
- Produces instant heat with no initial warm up time
- Wall mounting maximizes floor space with no storage of bulky propane gas bottles
- Provides reliable heat source that won't blow away or fail to start
- Silent and odorless operation with no products of combustion