- Reflect-O-Ray (Vacuum)
- Omega II (Power Vented)
- Serengeti-IR (Residential)
- Synergy (High Intensity)
- Solaira (Electric)
- What is Infrared and Radiant Heat
- Premium Features
- Heat Loss Calculator
- Owners Manuals
- May 15, 2017 CNG/LNG Repair Facility and Radiant Heating CNG/LNG Repair Facility with Gas-Fired Radiant Infrared Tube Heaters and what it take to be in compliance with NFPA 30A 7.6.6
- Sep 9, 2016 Why Radiant Infrared Tube Heaters in High Bay Aircraft Hangers and Warehouses Radiant heaters do not require fans to distribute heat, thus saving the capital of fan components. With fewer moving parts, breakdowns are reduced and better zone control can be achieved. More importantly, by not having to heat the air in order to warm people and objects, heating costs are dramatic
- Aug 15, 2016 Advantages of a Gas Fired Radiant Infrared Heated Residential Garage Heating your garage with a gas fired radiant infrared heater has many advantages. It will extend your work space though out the year and into the winter months with the efficiency of a gas fired radiant infrared tube heater.
- Jul 5, 2016 Radiant Heater Yearly Maintenance With proper yearly maintenance you can not only prolong the life of your Gas Fired Radiant Infrared Heating System but also reduce the possibility of a heating system outage when you can least afford it!
- Jun 26, 2016 Why Choose Infrared Radiant Heat for Your Building or Application? With radiant infra-red heat you can expect to save 30-50% on your application with a properly designed system.
Combustion Research Corp - Representative Search
We are updating our contact page to make it easier to use. Please use the link above or contact us at 888-852-3611 to get your local representatives contact information.