Synergy Single Stage 30K-60K BTU's
For Performance, Reliability and Value, Synergy High Intensity Heaters Provide Energy Efficient Total Building Heating Solutions. Ignition options include 115V Direct Spark with 100% Lockout Manual Reset, 24V Direct Spark with 100% Lockout Manual Reset, and Millivot Self Energizing Standing Pilot with 100% Shutoff. Single stage single ceramic burner Btu availability from 30K-60K BTU's
Contact your representative for your pricing!
Manifold Operating Pressure
Natural Gas: 6 inches WC
LP/Propane: 10 inches WC
Minimum Inlet Pressure
Natural Gas: 7 inches WC
LP/Propane: 11 inches WC
Maximum Inlet Pressure
Natural Gas and LP/Propane: 14 inches WC
1/2 inch FPT Gas Inlet
1 year limited warranty
Individual BTU Input and Fuel Type30K BTU's / Natural Gas (NG), 35K BTU's / Natural Gas (NG), 40K BTU's / Natural Gas (NG), 45K BTU's / Natural Gas (NG), 50K BTU's / Natural Gas (NG), 50K BTU's / Propane Gas (LP), 55K BTU's / Natural Gas (NG), 60K BTU's / Natural Gas (NG)
Ignition Type115V Direct Spark, 24V Direct Spark, Millivolt Self Energizing
Single/Dual StageSingle Stage
- Proven system design – over 40 years with more than 3 million burners placed in service.
- Instant heat on demand: reaches maximum operating temperature in less than 1 minute.
- No direct venting required: less roof penetrations.
- May be used in protected outdoor environments.
- Operates on Natural or LP/Propane Gas
- Factory pre-wired, pre-piped and tested.
- Highly polished mirror bright aluminum reflectors for maximum efficiency.
- Corrosion-free aluminized steel main frame.
- CSA International Design Certified to ANSI/CGA Standards
- 2-Stage Models Available
- 2-Stage operation based on ambient temperature variations.
- Eliminate excess heat when not needed.
- Capable of fast recovery when temperatures fall.
- Optimum combustion in both operating stages.
- Air and gas ratios are precisely matched for efficient, fuel saving operation.
- 24-volt input for lower installation costs.