- Reflect-O-Ray (Vacuum)
- Omega II (Power Vented)
- Serengeti-IR (Residential)
- Synergy (High Intensity)
- Solaira (Electric)
- What is Infrared and Radiant Heat
- Premium Features
- Heat Loss Calculator
- Owners Manuals
- Apr 1, 2023 Calculating a proper heater loss and getting it right What is the difference between a heat loss calculation for a forced air system verses an Gas-fired Radiant infrared system?
- Feb 23, 2023 Why a you need a proper heat loss calculation Why a you need a proper heat loss calculation and the importance of a well designed system to maximize your return on investment on your Radiant infrared Gas fired heater
- Feb 20, 2023 Why Choose Infrared Radiant Heat for Your Building or Application? With radiant infra-red heat you can expect to save 30-50% on your application with a properly designed system.
- Aug 15, 2016 Advantages of a Gas Fired Radiant Infrared Heated Residential Garage Heating your garage with a gas fired radiant infrared heater has many advantages. It will extend your work space though out the year and into the winter months with the efficiency of a gas fired radiant infrared tube heater.
Serengeti-IR™ Residential GAs Fired Radiant Infrared Tube Heaters
The original dry tube gas fired system. Power vented system with BTU inputs available from 40K to 60K manufactured in the US. Certified for use in Residential Garages. Heat your garage like the Pro's and save!