Reflect-O-Ray 4C.SS-DI EDS (Staintless Steel)
Stainless Steel Dual Burner High Fire Inputs of 40,000 Btu/hr up to and including 60,000 Btu/hr with low fire aprox 30% less for use in Specialty Fuel Vehicle Repair Buildings.
Applications include Specialty Fuel Vehicle Repair Buildings, Aircraft Hangers, Animal Confinement, Auto Dealerships, Brooders, Car & Truck Wash Bays, Commercial Applications, Greenhouses, Industrial Applications, Large Warehouses, Oil & Lube Shops, Patio's, Pole Barns, Service Garages, Shipping & Receiving Docks, Steel Warehousing, Swimming Pools, Warehouses, and more!
Contact your representative for your pricing!
Specifically designed for CNG and/or LNG vehicle maintenance along with other Specialty Fuel Vehicle Repair Buildings. The Reflect-O-Ray EDS\EHS 4.C-DI Stainless Steel Gas Fired Radaint Infrared Tube Heaters meet code and safety requirements per NFPA 30A 7.6.6 and CSA guidlines. This heating system is in compliance with NFPA 30A 7.6.6 and CSA registered that the maximum allowed tube or surface temperature is 750 °F (399 °C) for specialty Fuel Vehicle Repair Buildings.
Stainless Steel Dual Burner High Fire Inputs of 40,000 Btu/hr up to and including 60,000 Btu/hr with low fire aprox 30% less for use in Specialty Fuel Vehicle Repair Buildings. Systems are designed to your specifications! With Reflect-O-Ray® 4.C.SS DI EDS you can heat 500 sqft to a million sqft and more. Working with us, your Manufactures rep, and Local contractor of your choice we are able to properly clculate your heat loss, custom design radiant infrared heating system, install the system, and provide valuable after purchase follow-up by joining our free newsletter mailer.
BTU'sHigh Fire - 40K Btu's / Low Fire - 28K Btu's, High Fire - 45K Btu's / Low Fire - 31K Btu's, High Fire - 50K Btu's / Low Fire - 35K Btu's, High Fire - 55K Btu's / Low Fire - 38K Btu's, High Fire - 60K Btu's / Low Fire - 42K Btu's
Fuel TypeNatural Gas (NG), Propane Gas (LPG)
Exhauster Voltage110V, 208V, 277V, 240V, 480V, 600V
Exterior FinishStainless Steel
- 10 Year Warranty on Radiant Tubes For Internally Created Corrosion
- 100% factory tested.
- 3 Try Direct Spark Ignition - 100% Safety Lockout
- Modulating Dual Input
- Compliance with NFPA 30A 7.6.6 for use in Specialty Fuel Vehicle Repair Buildings
- Burner Flame Inspection Window
- CSA Certified (Formally A.G.A & CGA)
- Each System is custom designed for optimum comfort and fuel efficiency.
- Easy Installation
- Electronic Flame Monitoring
- Emitter Tubing S.E.C. Designed for Optimum Efficiency and Output
- Energy Savings of 30-50% over Conventional Heating Systems
- Natural Gas or Propane Gas
- Powder Coated Burner Housing
- Pre Purge Cycle
- Radiant Tubing Constructed Entirely of Corrosion Resistant Aluminized Steel
- The "Original Dry Tube System!"
- Vacuum Fired Systems