Omega II PEP 4.0 (Powder Coated)
Omega II PEP 4.0 (Powder Coated) Gas Fired Radiant Infrared Tube Heaters
The original dry tube system. Power vented system with BTU inputs available from 105K to 200K manufactured in the US.
Contact your representative for your pricing!
Omega II PEP 4.0 (Powder Coated) Radiant Infrared Tube Heaters the original dry tube gas fired system. Power vented system with BTU inputs available from 105K to 200K manufactured in the US.
Pre Engineered Packages. Gas Fired, Unitary power vented systems.
For use in Aircraft Hangers, Large Warehouses, Animal Confinement, Oil & Lube Shops, Auto Dealerships, Patio's, Brooders, Pole Barns, Bump Shops, Service Garages, Car & Truck Wash Bays, Shipping & Receiving Docks, Commercial Applications, Steel Warehousing, Greenhouses, Swimming Pools, Industrial Applications, Warehouses, and more!
Btu's105K Btu's, 110K Btu's, 115K Btu's, 120K Btu's, 125K Btu's, 130K Btu's, 135K Btu's, 140K Btu's, 145K Btu's, 150K Btu's, 155K Btu's, 160K Btu's, 165K Btu's, 170K Btu's, 175K Btu's, 180K Btu's, 185K Btu's, 190K Btu's, 195K Btu's, 200K Btu's
Fuel TypeNatural Gas (NG), Propane Gas (LP)
Burner Tube Diameter4.0 inch
Air Inlet Diameter4.0 Inch
Exhaust Diameter4.0 Inch
Exterior FinishPowder Coated
- 10 Year Warranty on Radiant Tubes For Internally Created Corrosion
- 3 Try Direct Spark Ignition - 100% Safety Lockout
- Burner Flame Inspection Window
- CSA Certified (Formally A.G.A & CGA)
- Easy Installation
- Electronic Flame Monitoring
- Emitter Tubing S.E.C. Designed for Optimum Efficiency and Output
- Energy Savings of 30-50% over Conventional Heating Systems
- Natural Gas or Propane Gas
- Powder Coated Burner Housing
- Pre Purge Cycle
- Radiant Tubing Constructed Entirely of Corrosion Resistant Aluminized Steel
- Straight and "U" Configuration